Hosting Terms and Conditions of Use - Suncoast Computing and parent Virext Technologies Inc.
1. Domain name payments are non-refundable. The 30 day money back guarantee only applies to the hosting
portion of your service. Once a domain name is registered, the WHOIS database stores the information and is kept there for a period of
one year, until the date of renewal. Payment will NOT be credited back.
2. Hosting account payments are non-refundable.
3. In the event there is a mis-spelling of a domain name, while being registered online, you as the
customer must register the correct spelling of that name. There are NO refunds issued for mis-spelled domain names.
1. VIREXT.COM claims no control whatsoever over the content of the information passing through the VIREXT.COM WEB SYSTEM. VIREXT.COM
makes no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, for the service it is providing. VIREXT.COM also disclaims any warranty
of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
2. VIREXT.COM will not be responsible for any damage you suffer. This includes loss of data resulting from delays, non-deliveries, or
service interruptions caused by its own negligence or your errors or omissions.
3. VIREXT.COM'S WEB HOSTING SYSTEM may only be used for lawful purposes. Transmission of any material in violation of any Federal,
Provincial or local regulation is prohibited. This includes, but is not limited to copyrighted material, material legally judged to be
threatening or obscene, or material protected by trade secret.
4. We have the right to refuse to host adult content and to remove it from our servers at any time. Further, you are not permitted to
distribute material promoting hatred against individuals or groups or any content which may be deemed to be illegal according to the
laws of your country of residence. We reserve the right to decline requests for web space rentals and to cancel any account at our
discretion. You are also not permitted to distribute material promoting any form of network abuse (such as bulk spam mailers, sniffers,
or hacking tools).
5. At VIREXT.COM and its officer's discretion, access to VIREXT.COM'S WEB HOSTING SYSTEM may be revoked at any time for abusive conduct
on the system and/or the Internet and its resources as a whole. Sending spam (unsolicited email) from a domain or about a domain is
considered abuse of the system and will result in the termination of your account. VIREXT.COM and its officers are deemed as authority
to define abusive conduct to the system, and definitions may periodically change or be amended to previous ones.
6. You may not compile or install binary files other than the ones provided on the system. We do not make C compilers available for our
web clients, and the PERL binaries provided will *not* have networking support (for example, socket.ph, ftp.pl, etc.) However, if there
is any program which you'd like added to the available system binaries or scripts please check with your sales representative to arrange
7. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless VIREXT.COM from any claims resulting from your use of the service which damages you or
8. Use of any information obtained via VIREXT.COM'S WEB HOSTING SYSTEM is at your own risk. VIREXT.COM specifically denies any
responsibility for the accuracy or quality of information obtained through its services.
9. Telnet is strictly prohibited.
10. You may use ftp to access your home directory for the purpose of installing and editing your web pages as often as necessary.
11. These Terms and Conditions supersede all previous representations understandings or agreements and shall prevail notwithstanding and
variance with terms and conditions of any order submitted.
12. If the disk usage, transfer limit or number of email accounts of a hosted package is exceeded, the user's account will be charged
for extra bandwidth, disk space and/or email accounts according to our present pricing policy. Warning messages will be emailed to users
as they exceed 80% and 90% of their packages respective bandwidth and disk space limits. Annual accounts that incur extra usage
charges will be invoiced separately. If payment for extra usage is not received within two weeks of the invoice date, the expiry date of
the account will be adjusted according to the amount outstanding.
13. Without prior notification, VIREXT.COM reserves the right to suspend or terminate accounts, remove or modify any files which are
deemed to be a threat to the functionality or existence of VIREXT.COM'S WEB HOSTING SYSTEM.
14. Virext will provide a 30 day money back guarantee. The 30 days start from the earliest of - the day we receive the electronic order
form, the day customer signs up via fax. In any case, the set-up fee, extra bandwidth and extra storage space charges are not
15. Cancellations will NOT generate ANY refund.
16. Miva Merchant license keys are nonrefundable.
17. If any Virext account is generating web traffic considered unusually high, we may require the site to
be placed on a Heavy User server Virtual Server. We reserve the right to make this determination at our discretion.
18. Use of VIREXT.COM'S WEB HOSTING SYSTEM constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
19. Services support, Data Loss & Disclaimer: Virext Hosting provides support for its online services to the extent that the services are functional. Virext Hosting is not responsible for unavailability of its services caused by misconfiguration or errors on the side of the customer.
20. Data Loss: Using Virext Hosting services is at your sole risk. Virext Hosting is not responsible for any files and/or data residing on your hosting account. You agree to take full responsibility for files and data transferred and to maintain appropriate backup of files and data stored on Virext Hosting's servers. We do not maintain backup archives for expired hosting accounts.
21. Account Renewal: Virext Hosting does not support expired hosting accounts.
22. Disclaimer: Virext Hosting is not be responsible for any damages your business may suffer. Virext Hosting makes no warranties of any kind, expressed or implied for services provided. We disclaim any warranty or merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. This includes loss of data resulting from delays, no deliveries, wrong delivery, and any and all service interruptions caused by Virext Hosting.
COLDFUSION - MIVA - ASP
Please note Coldfusion (.cfm), Miva and ASP (.asp) services are hosted on a closed source platform.
The 99.9% guarantee does not apply for these services.
Access is not designed for, nor recommended for use on busy websites. Due to this, we can not guarantee performance for websites which
make use of Access databases. We recommend using MySQL or MS-SQL for increased performance and reliability.
1. EasyMail E-Mail Accounts are restricted to a maximum size of 50MBytes of space on the EasyMail e-mail server. If this space is
exceeded, this may result in e-mail being lost or your account being suspended or terminated.
2. EasyMail E-Mail Accounts are restricted to a maximum e-mail transfer of 20MB per Mail Server request. This is restricted by the Mail
3. Deletions of EasyMail Accounts are queued for execution once a day (overnight).
1. Virtual Hosting will be active 24 hours after the initialization process begins (Final Confirmation is e-mailed to the client with
subject 'Final Service Confirmation'). This includes DNS Support and Web Hosting Support.
HEAVY USER SERVER
1. This server is available by approval by a Senior VIREXT.COM officer only.
DISPUTES BETWEEN DOMAIN NAME HOLDERS AND THIRD PARTIES
The applicant acknowledges that any third party may, for whatever reason, challenge the use by the applicant of the domain name before
an Administrative Domain Name Challenge Panel (ACP) in accordance with the WIPO ACP rules. The applicant further acknowledges that the
decisions of an ACP may determine rights of applicant or other parties or both to the use of a particular domain name, and that, with
respect to its right to use a particular domain name or names, it will be bound by ACP decisions